Sunday, May 27, 2012

Four Months

I won't be able to go to school like the rest of you. Not right away, at least. I have four months more of extended vacation, and honestly, I don't want it. HAHAHA absurd, right? And I know what you're thinking: "She's totally going to regret saying that once she starts studying."

You're right. Maybe.

It's just that, for the past year, my brain has deteriorated into that of a first grader. I wasted so much time trying to learn things that were too easy to comprehend. I'm looking for that brain-churning action that would make me want to cry and commit suicide because of so much stress.

"Hmm, really now, Junessa."

Yes. Really. I want that kind of challenge, but at the same time, I want to be able to conquer it.

"Drama mo naman."

Talaga.

Call me a masochist, but I want it.

So, for the rest of my vacation, I'm going to try to work on my photography. I'm going to try to grow and learn as much as I can.

I'm going to bury myself in things that I want to do.

0 comments:

Post a Comment