Friday, May 4, 2012

Spontaneity

OH I sweaaar to God, whenever I'm with (the awesome) Hershey Neri, we always get lucky. In the weirdest, and most unexpected ways, we're always offered free stuff and/or cool opportunities. HAHAHA and we weren't even supposed to go out to day, so everything was a blessing in disguise.


(Follow Hershey's blog for more fun! http://www.thediaryofateenagequeen.blogspot.com/)

So okay, a bunch of stuff happened, but it's all a surprise for now. But I can tell you, it might give a kick (no pun intended) to the impression given to my portfolio. YAY :D hahaha

Here's the BTS photos :)

Japoy sipping on his tea.

Hershey Neri briefing Japoy about that surprise :)

OKAY so after that thing we had at Moonleaf, Hershey told me she'll treat me to a manicure! And of course, I'm so game for that haha. ANYTHING FOR FREE AHAHA. She suggested this place near our subdivision called Posh & Glam. It was perfect timing because I've been so curious about what's in that building (that was actually a town house) that was in construction for almost a year. The wait was worth it though, 'cause the interior was nice, and it was just all-around attractive. It's purely a girl's haven. Well, one thing, because the store's theme is pink. Hahaha.

They sell clothes (various imported brands) in the first floor, and the second floor is the pampering place. Yay. And I got an impromptu pedi. I wasn't even supposed to have one because I'm already broke and I was wearing the wrong pair of shoes, but the staff was very accommodating, and they have Orly products. Temptatioooon~ AND GUESS WHAT HAHAHA since I was wearing closed shoes, their staff was kind enough to lend me a pair of slippers! As in, I can go home wearing them. But of course I'll have to return it (naks good girl). HAHA they can easily stalk me though, 'cause I already have my address written on my record in their shop :))

While Hershey and I were having our mani's & pedi's, the owner of Posh & Glam went downstairs to greet us. Hershey did her PR talk, and the owner happily obliged to become her next sponsor for her blog! Yay! AND BECAUSE OF THAT, we got free stuff (not the slippers though). As in, she gave us those little bottles of hand sanitizers worth 150, AND she even fed us merienda. =)) HAHA royal treatment, I tell you.

And by the way, it rained so hard while we were finishing up. I guess that's why we got the chance to witness the awesomeness this store has! :D And we didn't want our pedicures to get ruined. Yep.


On the second floor.

View from the stairs. This is the first floor.
By the way, that chick in the yellow  shirt, she's the architect
of that building, who is also the niece of the shop's owner.

Abundance in products haha.

Their attention to detail is great.

And the clothes they sell are actually nice AND very affordable.
But I was broke, soo.. No shopping for me.

Free stuff! HAHA

I was surprised by the staff when they handed me my shoes in their paper bag!
So sweet.

Thank you!



<3

6 comments:

Janella! said...

Does Japoy own Moonleaf DA? I keep seeing pictures of him there and it's annoying me because I can't see him for myself :|

Unknown said...

I think his brother owns it. Si Vincent Lizardo I think :D hahaha!

Hershey Neri ♕ said...

I LOVE THE PHOTOS, babe!!!!

You so great.

I'll redirect this post to my readers:)

Hahaha! I love you!!

Youre my lucky charm =))

Me+you= Free stuff! wahahaha.

See you round Manila, neigbor!

Unknown said...

@Hershey Thanks dear >:D< AHAHA naks lucky charm! =))) thank yoooou! see you 'round manila :)

Anne San Jose said...

I'm glad you liked the interior of Posh & Glam :) I had fun designing it with Red and Beth.
-Anne San Jose, Design1528

Unknown said...

@Anne San Jose Oh wow, nice to meet you po! And yes, very nice work on the interior :) We kept on throwing praises the whole time we were there. Thank you for viewing my blog :)

Post a Comment