Thursday, May 3, 2012

Noob

OHAI!



LOL Idk what to do here. I used to write blogs waaay back when I was still a high school freshman. Or I think I started when I was in the 5th grade or something. Of course those things didn't make sense to me before haha. And the stuff I wrote were either rants, or something completely pointless.



WELL, I can foresee the future of this blog. HAHA yeah, you know it. It will be full of rants, pointless things, and pictures.

I've been thinking of putting up a blog like ages ago, but I've been really lazy to actually think about what I want to say & how to say it right so I could make a novel out of one thought that bugs me. But it's my blog, so who the heck cares YAY!

Omg I can feel the liberation now. Wooo. So, I might as well post my rants here than on Facebook or something HAHAHA.

But don't worry, I'll be posting shit like photo blogs or whatever. If I'm not too lazy -__- OH WELL. It's worth a try. If I don't abandon this thing in a month, then give me a pat on the back 'cause I'm sticking with it.

Sincerely,
Your Shutterbug friend

P.S.: You like my multicolored header? Yeah I thought so.

0 comments:

Post a Comment