Tuesday, May 8, 2012

Bullshit

I do curse a lot. That makes me one of those (frustrated) writers who seem so optimistic about their lives when in fact, it just makes us more fucking realistic. I mean, who doesn't curse these days?

Oh well, that was just a thought. (How ladylike of me. Fuck dat shit.)

Sweet Jesus, I hate drama.

Yeah, that coming from a girl with anger management issues and bipolar tendencies, but COME ON. I can't even begin to describe how much I loathe drama. All that shouting, the endless exchange of scarring thoughts, the IMMATURITY. And of course, you've got to love the "I will ignore you for the rest of my life" kind of thing, forcing yourself to take extra precaution every time you go out, all because you fear that "we meet again" incident will happen again because that will cause a spark of awkwardness between the two of you.

Let's get real though. Why would you even feel that way? Why can't we just live like we never even knew the person? Let's stop the fear, the intense stalking on Facebook through your friend's account, and the awkward eye contact that we're all trying to avoid. Well, we just do that because we want to live in a world where that person is a stranger (again). And because we want to show that person that we have learned to forget, and that we can continue to live on.

What's up with all that bitterness. We can't alter the past so we could change the future. What happened, happened for a reason. That person doesn't deserve a place in your future. Move on. It's okay. Nobody can stop you from walking away. Life can be harsh. And there will be times when Life will sneak up behind your back and will scare the living daylight out of you. It will bring an entity from the past to your present for two reasons; one, because that person deserves a place in your future, or two, he just wants to fuck your life up so your list of "things to worry about" will become longer.

It still depends on your outlook on life. If you're a person like me, who tries to avoid drama as much as she can, BUT the drama never fails to make its way back to screw her over, WELP. Good luck to us. Let's just think of it this way -- we're totally in demand. People always think about us.

LOL that's totally immature. But what the heck.

I'm slowly learning how to not give a fuck. IT'S SUPER FUN, but it's kind of hard (lol especially if you always have a say in everything. LIKE ME.)

I don't even know why I wrote this. Maybe it's because, drama is for high school; a place where everything mattered, where even the simplest thing could break us, and where it's all OHMYGOD and SHIT.

Okay I don't even know what I just wrote, but whatever. Yeah. (stop talking please)

#randomrant

0 comments:

Post a Comment