Wednesday, May 9, 2012

To that Homewrecker

I grew up without you. I got to learn about reality without you. What makes you think I need you? LOL maybe I just need you to feed me, clothe me, provide shelter and fund my education. Other than that, I'm all good.


People warned me about you. You think I'm stupid? I know exactly who you are and what you've done to my family. Yeah, even as a child, I was pretty smart enough to know what you did. And so, I learned to live life without you. Don't you dare think I'm the most ignorant person on this planet that you can brainwash. I'M NOT A CHILD ANYMORE. I'm sorry, but I grew up to be very judgemental and very wary of people's attitudes & behaviors.


And about my siblings. YOU FUCKER. DON'T YOU DARE THINK THEY MARRIED THEIR HUSBANDS JUST TO GET OUT OF THIS HOUSE. Well I guess that's a teeeeeny tiny factor, BUT that's not the point. Those two knew what LOVE is. HA. Bitch, you think you know what love is? IKAW? HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA OH MY GOODNESS. JUST DIE AND GO TO HELL. A FUCKING WOMANIZER THINKS HE KNOWS WHAT LOVE IS? WOOOOOWWW.


How dare you speak like that. Don't assume that you know each and every one of us. Thank God I'M NOT AS STUPID AS YOU. Oh, so your judge of character is excellent? GREAT JOB ENTRUSTING MY FUTURE IN SOMEONE WHO DOESN'T EVEN KNOW WHAT HE'S DOING, YOU ASSWIPE.


I hate you. I really hate you.


I know I have a lot more things to thank you for, but.. I still hate you. I really do.

2 comments:

laelasmum said...

Haha he said that? Hay.. Well you know them.. We have illusionadas as 'rents.. (Well they are.. Sometimes).. Mahirap magpalaki ng magulang.

Unknown said...

Agree T__T Soooo frustrating.

Post a Comment