Thursday, May 17, 2012

Blank

My mind is empty and full at the same time. How is that possible. I have contained a billion thoughts in my head and yet, I can't seem to hold on to just one simple idea.


Who was I when I wrote my previous blog? Now that I got the chance to read it again, I realized that that was a completely different person. I'm not usually like that, and it scares the living hell out of me.


I got the chance to.. Not be myself last night and let me tell you, it's not the greatest feeling known to man. It's not that bullshit thing going on these days called "YOLO", nor was it day dreaming. What happened to me was just plain freaky.


I'll skip the fucked up details because they're too nasty and it scares me whenever I get flashbacks from last night.


I'm slowly "recuperating" from that episode. God only knows if that'll happen again or not. If it does, at least I know what to do.


Escaping is temporary, acceptance is permanent.
A balance of both is possible, but to choose escaping alone is not the best idea.
At the end of the day, you still have to accept things and that they will remain that way forever.


Escape. Escape is a form of freedom you cannot abuse.
Kids, escaping is pathetic. It's completely pointless.
If you think "it's the only way out of here", it's not.
You'll find out why eventually.


All I can say is, it's what I did and it got me here -- a place only known to people who are lost.

0 comments:

Post a Comment