Monday, May 21, 2012

To you:

Please. Can we not do this right now? Can we just pretend like none of that happened? I can literally feel my brain slowly splitting into two.

Just stop bringing it up. Stop suggesting that I NEED THERAPY or a shrink or whatever because it makes me feel like I'm insane or even more emotionally unstable. And stop changing the word "therapy" to "help". Then again, maybe I do. Maybe I do need help.

FUCK YOU. GO AWAY. STOP MAKING ME THINK LIKE THAT.
And here I thought things were going smoothly. And then you say that.

I don't want to be selfish, but you're not the only person I'm looking out for.

OO NA, I'M UNRELIABLE. YES, I AM. BECAUSE I CARE ABOUT MYSELF, AND MYSELF ONLY. OO, TAMA KA.

Putangina.

AND YOU'RE DAMN RIGHT. WHEN IT COMES TO MY FRIENDS, IT'S EASIER TO SAY "YES". WHY? BECAUSE THEY'RE NOT LIKE YOU.

The reason I came back is because I just need the car and because I have important engagements. I DIDN'T COME BACK FOR YOU. Otherwise, I would still be at my sister's place.

-- I deleted this paragraph because it just dawned on me right after I posted it that it was too harsh.--

Because of what you've become, I will choose to be the better person. I refuse to end up becoming like you.

And now I'm regretting writing all of that. God, what have I become. Who is this person. Am I just totally selfish or am I allowed to act this way for a little bit?

Can't I just live like a normal 17-year-old? With a normal brain? With a normal life?

Fml.


Yes, Junessa. You are. You are fucking fucked up, and selfish.
So selfish.

0 comments:

Post a Comment