Friday, November 30, 2012

Fine. Goodbye.

It was my fault after all. I didn't get to save what was left. I was already beginning to feel like everything was going to fall apart. Then BAM, it happened. My laptop died on me. My harddrive, to be specific. Even if you're not a photographer, you'd have a lot of shit that you'd cry over when your old laptop suddenly dies on you.

This happened to me years ago. I cried for three straight hours hahahahaha. Pictures are so sentimental to me. They just mean a lot. Even if I don't know the people in the photos, I still have a hard time letting go. My photographs are just really special to me. Every single one.

I just.. Don't know how to react to this. HAHAHA =))) Akala mo namatayan, eh 'no.

I think it's a sign that I should just start over. With everything. Again. Back to square one. Clean slate. Bleached. 99.9% no bacteria kind of clean. Ugh.

Fml.

And well, life has been fucking with me this week. So much. I'm so drained. I just want this load off my shoulders. Thank God for friends who are willing to listen, for family, and just.. For being able to write and let out feelings. Jesus.

0 comments:

Post a Comment