Tuesday, November 13, 2012

Yeah, I know.

"You're getting fat."

Seriously. I do not want to go back to how I was back in 2010 (more than 125 lbs.). Damn this. HAHAHA my roommate saw me while I was taking my pants off a while ago and she said, "Hey, your thighs are getting kind of big."

Fuck. =)) I already got down to 109 two months ago. And now, I feel like I'm back to 115, which is the weight where I do not want to be in because from there, I know it's going to get harder because there will be a tendency to eat more because I DO NOT FUCKING KNOW. I mean, I know how my body works. And I can sort of estimate my weight even though I don't have a weighing scale because I used to weigh a lot. Like, A LOT. When I wake up in the morning, before I sleep, after I take a dump, yeah. All the time. I know, TMI. But whatever, it's not like the whole world reads my blog. =)))

Ugh. Okay. This is it. I will go back to the way I was a few months ago starting TOMORROW, November 14, 2012. This is it, Junessa. HAHAHAHA.

I'll just lose all this fucking fat first before I hit the gym. Bleh.

Seriously, I don't even know how I got down to 109 before. Damn. I wasn't even trying. I'm not bragging, but I didn't even notice it. I already thought I was eating a lot before, but now.. I seriously feel like my skin is thicker, I feel heavier and basically, I just feel and look fat.

0 comments:

Post a Comment