Tuesday, November 6, 2012

Friends

Sometimes we fail to realise that we're such blessed beings. I remember this one time back when I was still in elementary, my sister was the one driving the car, and I was in the passenger's seat. I looked out the window and I suddenly had this random thought: Isn't it cool that we're alive? Like, we get to breathe, think, and walk on our own two feet?

I don't know how and why I came up with that thought. But nevertheless, whenever I look back, I'm glad I thought about it because it changed me.

Well how about realising the fact that you're surrounded by amazing people who treat you like family?--people who make you feel at home, and happy, and warm.

Yesterday was just amazing. For the first time ever, in my whole, entire life, one of my classmates told me that his first impression on me was that I'm nice and I'm someone he can easily talk to and hang out with. MIND. FUCKING. BLOWN.

Let me tell you something about myself. I look like I'm always about to kill someone whenever I don't smile, or when I'm just sitting and staring off into space. HAHA well that's one way to put it. Most people think I'm such a bratty little bitch who snobs everyone she supposedly knows.  But I still think it's because of my semi-thin eyebrows.

FALSE. At least half-false. Or whatever. I'm only that bitchy when someone fucks with me.

So okay. That made my day. I mean helloooo. That was THE first time someone said that about me.

Just a little background on my next "encounter with good people":
There was one time, when me and a couple of my friends were waiting for our next class, I found out that one of them had a cold. After I gave him medicine, he was sort of blowing his nose (or idk) and I saw that his fucking booger landed on his shoulder. My reflexes kicked in, and I tapped it off his shirt. He looked at me and said, "KULANGOT KO YUN HAHAHAHA (that was my booger)" and we all laughed. HAHAHA FUCK. And I simply said, "okay lang 'yan. Kaibigan naman kita. (That's okay. At least you're my friend.)"

Okay, back to the day with many "encounters with good people":
Later that evening, my barkada (group of friends) and I decided to go out for drinks after class. I like doing that. Hanging out, chilling, being with people whom you're comfortable with. Anyway, when one of my friends was drunk, he told me that the time I took his booger off his shirt, he knew that I was a "badass" friend/good person. Like, if ever I want him to beat someone up, he'd be there right away and he'd always have my back.

Seriously. I had to stop the fucking tears from springing out of my eyes because that was just so fucking touching. You know what they say, "the most honest people are drunk ones". I mean, DAMN. People like him still exist? ANOTHER MIND-BLOWN MOMENT. And not to mention, I have my period so I'm currently suffering from PMS, which makes me extra emotional. So when he said that, it took every fibre of my being to stop myself from crying. At that moment, I just felt happy, content, and it seemed like nobody can fuck my life up anymore.

I'm a happy little girl now.

And speaking being a "little girl", guess what. I'm still the youngest in our circle of friends. HAHA FOREVER BUNSO. They were calling me "shobe" (I think it's Chinese for "little sister") while they were accompanying me back to my dorm. Haha it's a pretty cute pet name (haha dafuq), but I keep remembering SHOMBA. So, okay.

I love my friends. They're all cool beans.

0 comments:

Post a Comment