Sunday, December 30, 2012

I'm Ready

Ready to...

let go of all the bullshit 2012 gave me.
learn new things.
experience new things.
make things happen and not just sit and wait.
help people.
help myself.
improve my craft.
love.
give.
share.
laugh more.
cry more.
hurt more.
discover things about life.
discover new things I can do.
learn how to actually use Photoshop.
meet new people.
say goodbye to insignificant people.
teach good things.
make more good habits.
kill bad habits.
step outside my comfort zone.
study more.
be more dedicated in everything I do.
be more passionate.
share the passion.
share the good vibes.
share more stories.
learn my limits.
be more open and be reserved at the same time.
at least try to be happy even if times get rough.

I don't want to make promises to myself anymore because I end up breaking them. So this time, I'll just go with the flow. I'll be happy with the people who make me feel happy. I'll try really hard not to let petty things get in the way. I'll try not to let people hurt me and take advantage of me.

I've been too nice this 2012. It's not that I'm going to be a bigger bitch that I naturally am next year, but I'll be stronger.

I swear, if I get the chance to have a tattoo (lol hopefully 2013 will allow me, or my mom haha), I want the saying "be strong" tattooed on my wrist. Or somewhere along my arm.

I've allowed myself to become weak and vulnerable, and it wasn't a really good experience for me. So I want a permanent reminder, that when times get hard, and I have to be strong for myself, I just have to remember what's written with permanent ink on my skin.

If not that, the verse "Mt 6:34" is really nice too. Since I'm such a paranoid/anxious little girl hahaha.

OH WELL. Random thoughts.

How about you guys? I see some people can't let go of 2012 just yet. Well, newsflash. It's just a number. January 1 isn't a special day. It's just what we call "tomorrow". Memories will remain, people will be the same, if not, changed, but that's all because of time and the things they've experienced. And most of all, we're all just a day older. Hahaha.

Don't be afraid. I'm a hypocrite right now, but fuck it. 2013 may bring more happiness, if you want happiness. It's all up to you.

And like I always say, you have a choice.

0 comments:

Post a Comment