Wednesday, December 26, 2012

Anatomy I

Well this is something I wouldn't post on my page, but it's something I would want only a few to see. So if you read my blog, well, this is open for critiques/comments/whatever. Haha. If you even have to say anything.

Uhhh, it's awkward. They do have a bit of a sensual touch, but that's because.. I don't really know why.  But I just want to say, this is purely for art's sake. I just want to explore the human body. Sooo as usual, I will start with myself until I build more confidence. Hahaha. #thingsIdoforphotography

** click on the photos for a better view.



























































































































1 comments:

gerfajardo said...

Homaygaaaash and gandaa! I like how it's all subtle and sensual.

And and and you so sexy.

-your girlfriend

Post a Comment