Sunday, December 23, 2012

12:58 am

Just because that's the time I started writing this.

Most of my friends' tweets and statuses were about people who have betrayed their trust. Some of them were about being completely sad, or them not feeling the Christmas spirit at all. I can totally relate to the last one because I, myself, have tweeted something like that haha.

One of my friends even told me he was drunk. At 4:30 in the afternoon. Just because he wanted to feel happy.

I won't say things like, "what the fuck is happening to the world today?" Saying that would make me a hypocrite because I sometimes seek refuge in alcohol and smoking. Oh, vices. They're bitches. HAHA. And yes, I can say that I smoke because my whole family knows already. Which is sad because I didn't want them to know that I turn to smoking to release stress sometimes. And I know that's a totally shallow reason. Aside from the fact that the vision of smoke amuses me, and how it makes unique and intricate lines and swirls as it disperses into thin air, well, yeah. It became an outlet.

SO OKAY back to the topic.

People these days, well, people from my generation are pretty smart (well, most of us haha). We just seem stupid and foolish because we always choose to do the wrong things because we want the easy way out. It's sad.

BUT, I totally get the feeling. I just hope we can learn from whatever we're going through right now.

Come on, we know we're stronger than this. We all know we're better than this. We can do much much better.

And, regarding trust, it's easily broken. It may be mended, but it won't be as perfect and as innocent as it was when you first gave it away. Some people just make you feel like they deserve it but they end up throwing it away. And you're left there, just wondering WHYYYY. WHY DID I EASILY GIVE IT AWAY. Lol it's something like virginity, but that's a different story.

Well, those are just random thoughts during ungodly hours. HAHA not really, because my night's just starting. Loljk I've been sleeping at around 4am for like, 3 consecutive days already and I have no idea why. Most of the time I just listen to music and I don't notice the time.

You probably won't give a fuck about what I write past this point.

SO I've been really into indie stuff these days. And electronic, house, and trance. Ah. It's only now that I found music that suits my taste, thanks to one of my good friends.

I still love R&B and occasional hip hop though, but the stuff I mentioned above is still home for me <3

Music. Oh, music. It makes the world go 'round. It makes people fall in love. It connects people. It's amazing. It's like magic.

I will shut up now. Kbye.

0 comments:

Post a Comment