Thursday, January 10, 2013

Now. What?

Dear you,

I don't know much about you. And yet, we're into this all of a sudden. Hahaha! It is now proven; relationships can survive solely on technology. Though it fails because of it most of the time. Like, 99% of the time. Of course, people would still crave for the realness of the person. But really? Things can bloom from it? I find that.. Shallow and wrong.

I feel uncertain. And I feel like this is bad. Or am I just afraid of this "foreign" feeling? Because it's new?

Oh please, I don't even know anything about this.

I know you're a good person, and that the last thing you would do is hurt someone like me.

Well I'm not going to take this lightly =)))

Sincerely,
Are you fucking serious? Because I don't think I can be right now due to recent events and my youth. HAHAHA.

0 comments:

Post a Comment