Wednesday, January 16, 2013

In Between

Just a couple of random thoughts for the night.

Well, I didn't get to watch the Swedish House Mafia concert. Which is currently happening HAHAHA. So okay, bye. I'm just listening to their music as I'm writing this right now.

And I joined SM Accessories' contest for the Jabbawockeez meet and greet pass thingy, and I also didn't get it. But one of my friends did, and I hope he's nice enough to give me one of the passes ;__; I REALLY NEED TO MEET RAINEN THIS TIME. UP CLOSE. AND PERSONAL HEHEHE. Loljk. Yeah, but really do hope he gets two passes, and he gives one to me. :3

And I finally got to buy that sweater I've been wanting since last year from Forever 21. Happy child. They doubled the 50% off on that item. I'M SO LUCKY. YAY. And it's in my favorite color. <3

And some of my friends call me their "master" in photography. HAHAHA OH JESUS PLEASE NO. Sure, I'm very well flattered, but I don't deserve it at all =))) I honestly lack the originality and creativity (and not to mention, the eye for artistic-ness) in my photos. It disappoints me though, that I used to (or at least I think so) have that in my photos, like from way way way back. Like, "flickr days" back. And now, it saddens me that I feel like my photos are turning too commercial. Like.. Blech. I still want to keep that look because it definitely looks cleaner, but the feeling.. It's the feeling that lacks. I guess I'm still on the look out for the perfect model whom I can work with so I could truly capture whatever's in my head.

And.. Yeah. Hooray for good friends. Really. And old friends who never forget you. I really appreciate that.

And people who still remember to apologize for something they did to you even if you yourself already forgot what happened. It feels great. It's like, receiving a present even if it's not Christmas, or your birthday. That person and I had this looong talk. He already had a couple of beers, but you know what they say, "drunken words are sober thoughts." HAHA well, now I don't know who to thank--the beer or him =))) But nevertheless, he did say that he's been meaning to apologize. And, he did admit that he was the one who made everything fall apart and shit soo.. Yeah. GLAD SOMEONE LIKE HIM IN THIS WORLD ACTUALLY EXISTS--someone who actually has the balls to admit that it was HIS fault.

And being called "beautiful".
And these little things.
All bunched up, wrapped with a gold ribbon.
Priceless.

Sometimes it's nice to look back and just think of all the good things instead of the bad ones, even if you've had it real bad for a while. Just for a moment there, at least you made yourself happy.

And yeah, if no one can be strong for you, you have to be strong for yourself. You don't always have to rely on other people for your happiness.

And that's what makes me sad sometimes. The fact that one person can make you happy and sad all at the same time, all because of one little thing.. And all because that person exists.

Hm.

Random thoughts end here.

0 comments:

Post a Comment