Wednesday, May 8, 2013

Yes, You.

It only took me almost half a year to realize that I'm not alone in this world, and that a lot of girls like me have been secretly struggling with the way we look at ourselves. Yes, you, if you're like me, I must tell you that you are not alone. I know how you feel. I know what it feels like. I've been there.

It only starts with these bad thoughts that seem harmless. You try to shake it off, but you just can't. They may have come from your own parents or friends, or just from your worst enemy--yourself.

These thoughts take over you, and then you decide to finally get up and do something about it. You either pick one of the two things that will run your life: healthy or not healthy?

Don't let these ugly thoughts determine your worth in this world. Never allow it to define who you are.

If you happen to be reading this, whoever you are, someday you will get the chance to speak up. What if I give you that chance soon? What if I tell you that everything will be okay, and that you're beautiful? My dear, you are loved. You have no idea how much you're worth.



You're stronger than steel,
and more precious than diamonds.
Stars have died,
so you may live.
You are human;
You exist to be free
and to feel.

0 comments:

Post a Comment