Wednesday, October 24, 2012

In Favor of Silence

I'm a person who appreciates silence, occasional isolation, and thinking. A lot. You may find me staring off into space from time to time, but that's because I'm pondering on something, or.. Maybe I slept at around 4am the "night" before.

Thinking makes me feel alive. It makes me feel more human. It's one of the things I appreciate and hate about myself because thinking leads to over thinking. It makes me assume the future, so eventually, I scare myself about what hasn't even happened yet.

To think about thinking. That's new. Right now, my thoughts about it are all jumbled because I have so much to say about it.

I may be one of the girls you know who randomly makes weird noises, the one who's hyperactive, and the one who's always happy. I'm not saying that I'm faking who I really am, but there's a whoooole different side that I don't normally show to people. Sometimes I creep myself out because one moment I'm being totally serious then the next thing I know, I'm laughing so hard about something shallow.

Just a random thought.

0 comments:

Post a Comment