Saturday, June 16, 2012

Ambition

I can't imagine a life without wanting something.
Don't get me wrong. "Want" is a strong word.

Maybe if we look at it in this perspective, it would seem less intimidating:
- Desires
- Ambitions
- Dreams
- Goals
- Hopes
- Wishes
- Stupid-but-not-stupid-for-me-because-I-believe-it's-possible kind of cheesy thing

Okay, so I saw this picture of Manny Pacquiao in Facebook.
Here, have a look and read the description below.

It just so happens that my mom and I were talking about something similar to that topic this afternoon.

Having a goal, or an ambition in life is important. It gives us the reason to live and fight for what we want. Maybe you catch my drift now.

I'm not really in the "writing mood" right now so my mental dictionary/thesaurus is closed. I can't expand my point any further. It's just that.. It's so plain and simple: Keep wanting something, and your life will have purpose. YOU will have purpose. You will live the life you want.

It does take time. I know I'm only 17 years old, but I do know a thing or two about the importance of patience (HAHA WHAT A HYPOCRITE). As long as you dedicate your life to it, you will be there soon.

As in, full-on dedication. Make yourself believe that it's only that and nothing else. ANO DAW. BASTA YUN.

There was a quote I saw before but I can't quite remember the exact line. But whatever. It goes something like, if you love your job, you will never have to work a day in your life.

Why? You know what they say; time flies when you're having fun. Well, that's basically it. I'm pretty tired from today's activities (though I only sat down for 6 hours straight) so you'll just have to put the pieces together yourself.

BASTA YUN.

Keep wanting, and you'll live the life you've always wanted.

0 comments:

Post a Comment